Contact Angle Measurement System is a tool to study the wetting behavior of a liquid on Solid. Phenomenon like spread ability, absorption, adsorption, dissolution can be studied by contact angle measurement devices.
Different methods are used for measurements which are classified as follows:
- Sessile Drop Method (used to determine wetting properties of a localized region on a solid surface)
- Dynamic Whilmey Method (for calculating average advancing and receding angles on solid)
- Single Fiber Wilhelmy Method (This method applied to single fibers to measure advancing and receding contact angles.)
- Powder Contact Angle method
- Top View Distance Method
Features of the Kruss contact angle measuring system include:
- Measurement of static and dynamic contact angles.
- Zoom lens to optimize image size.
- Integrated dosing system.
- Integrated bright field illumination.
- Sample stage can hold 4" wafers.